Download File 34423.rar
The following are available online at -2607/9/3/667/s1, Table S1: proteins identified and quantified in Bacillus subtilis cells; Table S2: proteins identified and quantified in Bacillus subtilis spores; File S1: evidence.txt files and R-scripts. The raw proteomic data of this study are available in MassIVE with access number MSV000087080.
Download File 34423.rar
You may consider these as unofficial patches for Prophesy of Pendor v184.108.40.206 compiled together for an easy copy-paste application, for those who find tweaking troublesome or are just lazy to bother with applying tweaks themselves. Made from the tweaks below, with probably some extra fine-tuning as the author saw fit. In order to install one (they are mutually exclusive!), just download the respective compressed package, extract its content to your PoP module, and overwrite everything when prompted.
This program provides an easy-to-use interface for modifying the module text files of the game. It's a bit outdated, but some of its tweaks still work with Prophesy of Pendor v220.127.116.11. You'll see that these will be editable, while the rest will be greyed out. But don't worry, all of those incompatible tweaks are now updated too and you can find them in the lists down below! So feel free to explore the various tweaks you can make with this editor! Those that you can actually make with this tool won't be listed down below, as it's fail-safe and easier to perform them with TweakMB. Plus the descriptions within the program are plentiful.
This tool is similar to Morgh's Editor and offers roughly the same options for changes you can make. Usually what you can't open/edit with Morgh's Editor (like the inventory of lords), you can do with Barracks Editor and vica versa (like party templates), so the best is to use the two editors in conjunction with each other. The interface is not as much user-friendly, however this editor has its further advantages over Morgh's Editor (i.e. sorting entries by certain values and flags, exporting files to Excel, etc.), which are very handy and open up a vast amount of new possibilities. You can read these (along with some important notes on the use and installation) here, where you can find download links too: ,117997.msg2848840.html#msg2848840
This is the best tool to edit and preview the .brf files of the game (textures, meshes, and animations) in a relatively simple manner. Everything you need to know, plus download links can be found here: ,72279.msg1878649.html#msg1878649
M&B Savegame Editor / Converter is a tool which lets you edit your savegame files and you can also convert them from a mod's version to another. However note that the bigger of an overhaul a mod is, the less doable the conversion will be. Which is exactly the case with PoP, so you can't fully export over every progress data from an older version to a newer one, some will be reset to their default value. For the conversion, you will need both new and old versions of the given mod installed and a brand new save from the newer version of the mod that the program will use as a template.
2) To be able to view the current prerolled value (the aforementioned "x"), open quick_strings.txt and increase the counter at the top of the file by 1 (3139 -> 3140). Then add this entry to the end of the file, as a new line:
Just like in case of the Noldor lords, they can only be disabled. For that, change the 100 to 20 in every occurrence of your choice. There are 4 instances of the above piece in the file, which control the following spawns in order:
Now for this to work without any side-effects, we need to move the call for the respective scripts to another trigger, as the one above also has the call for stuff related to your weekly budget report. So first, decrease the 214 by 4 (214 -> 210) and delete the blue part. Watch for the gaps, as always. Then, to the end of the file, add this trigger as a new line:
Make sure that there remains an empty line at the very end of the file. That 168 in the new line is the one you should edit overall. Lastly, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (133 -> 134).
Just like the previous trigger, this one also has more into it, and that would be the call for the preroll system. We will separate the spawning of Azi Dahaka Death Cult Marauders from this trigger, and leave the frequency of the predetermined values rolled to another tweak. So first, decrease the 48 by 5 (48 -> 43) and delete the blue part. Watch for the gaps, as always. Then, add the following trigger to the end of the file, as a new line:
Make sure that there remains an empty line at the very end of the file. That 120 in the new line is the one you should edit overall. Lastly, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (133 -> 134).
3) Also, you can enhance the spawn rate of KO parties from chapters even further by increasing the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (133 -> 134) and adding the following trigger to the end of the file, as a new line:
4) Then, open conversation.txt, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 19 (4152 -> 4171), find the line that starts with dlga_order_quartermaster_player_response:order_quartermaster_1 and add the following 19 lines after it, as a new line each:
4) Make sure to have an empty line at the very end of the file. If you want to create multiple KO chapters with the above conversation option, then add further pieces of 501 3 648518346341351424 289 360287970189639680 right after the same piece, separated by 1 gap each. Then adjust the numbers as shown in the previous point. Also, increase the operation counter of 1 by the amount of pieces added. The conversation line for adding 3 KO chapters at once should look like this (just an example):
3) Next, open conversation.txt, increase the 'conversation counter' at the top of the file (2nd line) by 5 (4152 -> 4157), then find the line starting with dlga_arena_master_melee_talk:close_window. Replace it with these 6:
2) Then, open sounds.txt, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (1342 -> 1343), and put this entry after fl_pistol.WAV 2720, or in case of other mods, to before the secondary counter from where entries don't have an extra space before them any longer:
Make sure that there remains and empty line at the very end of the file! In case you added another sound sample to sounds.txt as shown in point 2), or in case of other mods, also make sure that the highlighted 1342 corresponds to the line number of horse_whistle.ogg 2720 - 3 (by default, that being 1345 - 3 = 1342)
In case you haven't modified your scripts.txt or mission_templates.txt file, you can simply copy the content of the folder named OPTIONAL_ARCHERS_SIEGE_DEFENCE_BEHAVIOUR under the _README_POP folder, to the mod's main installation directory - so to two directories up -, and overwrite everything. Otherwise you'll need to do some manual tweaking as presented in the upcoming points.
For each section, add the line (trigger) from point 2) right under the previously increased counters, as a new line. Next, open variables.txt and add this entry to the end of the file, as a new line:
2) Alternatively, you can add a new trigger that will increase (cannot decrease) the wealth of all merchants, based on the prosperity rating of the given town. For that, open simple_triggers.txt and increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (133 -> 134). Then add this trigger to the end of the file, as a new line:
1) Open conversation.txt, increase the 'conversation counter' at the top of the file (2nd line) by 2 (4152 -> 4154), then find the line that starts with dlga_tavernkeeper_buy_drinks_2:tavernkeeper_pretalk. Right after it, add these 2 lines as a new line each:
3) Then, open conversation.txt, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 6 (4152 -> 4154) and find the line starting with dlga_lord_give_order_answer:lord_pretalk. Increase the operation counter at the beginning of its code block (the number past the first double space) by 3 (9 -> 12), and after the first instance of 2319 1 12, add this piece of code, separated by 1 gap from each side:
3) Open conversation.txt and increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 2 (4152 -> 4154). Then find the line that starts with dlga_lord_talk_ask_something_2:lord_talk_ask_about_war
4) Alternatively, you may keep all the original options while just adding a new one which allows to take your fiefs with you. For that, increase the counter in the 2nd line of the file by 1 (4152 -> 4153) and add this line to the end of the file:
Make sure that there remains an empty line at the very end of the file! The dialogue will be available upon renouncing your oath. After choosing this option, the game will be the same as if you started a rebellion, but you'll also start a battle for honor with the king. If you don't want that, then insert this line instead of the previous one: 041b061a72